Before submitting the order, you have the opportunity to check all the details again here, to change them using the "back" function of the Internet browser or to cancel the purchase.n.
By sending the order via the button "to buy"Submit a binding offer to us.
(3) The acceptance of the offer and thus the conclusion of the contract takes place immediately after the order is placed by confirmation in text form, e.g. E-mail in which the execution of the order or the delivery of the goods is confirmed.gung).
If you have not received a corresponding message, you are no longer bound to your order. In this case, any services already rendered will be reimbursed immediately.
(4th) Your inquiries to prepare an offer are non-binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in text form, e.g. by email, which you can accept within 5 days.n.
(5) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 right of retention, Retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 4 liability
(1 We are fully liable for damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health. Furthermore, we are liable without limitation in all cases of willful intent and gross negligence, in the case of fraudulent concealment of a defect, when assuming the guarantee for the quality of the object of purchase and in all other legally regulated cases.
(2) Liability for defects within the scope of the statutory warranty is based on the corresponding regulation in our customer information part III).
(3) Insofar as essential contractual obligations are affected, our liability in the case of slight negligence is limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract. Essential contractual obligations are essential obligations that arise from the nature of the contract and the violation of which would jeopardize the achievement of the purpose of the contract, as well as obligations that the contract imposes on us according to its content to achieve the purpose of the contract, the fulfillment of which make the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and compliance with which you can regularly rely.
(4th) In the event of a breach of insignificant contractual obligations, liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty is excluded.
(5) According to the current state of technology, data communication via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be error-free and / or available at all times. In this respect, we are not liable for the constant or uninterrupted availability of the website and the services offered there.
§ 5 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1 German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as this does not remove the protection granted by the mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer is habitually resident.).
(2) The place of performance for all services from the business relationships with us and the place of jurisdiction is our registered office, provided you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your place of residence or habitual abode is not known at the time the action is brought. The authority to appeal to the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the UN sales law expressly do not apply.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
INKAICO UG limited liabilityt)
Rheinsberger Str. 76/77
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution OS platform, available atr http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information on the formation of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options take place in accordance with the 2nd of our General Terms and Conditions Part I ..).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. The contract language is German.
3.2. We do not save the full text of the contract. Before submitting the ordervia the online shopping cart system the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser's print function. After we have received the order, the order data, the information required by law for distance selling contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you again by email.
3.3. In the case of requests for offers outside of the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding offer by email, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. Codes of Conduct
4.1. We have submitted to the buyer's seal quality criteria of the Händlerbund Management AG, which can be viewed under the following link:http://www.haendlerbund.de/images/content/kaeufersiegel/kaeufersiegel-qualitatslösungen.pdf
5. Essential characteristics of the product or service
The essential characteristics of the goods and / or services can be found in the item description and the additional information on our website.
6. Prices and payment methods
6.1. The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
6.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective item description, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free delivery has been promised.
6.3. The payment methods available to youare shown under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective item description.
6.4. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
7. Terms of delivery
7.1. The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a corresponding button on our website or in the respective item description.
7.2. As far as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold during shipment is only transferred to you when the goods are handed over, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or a person otherwise appointed to carry out the shipment.
8. Statutory warranty rights
8.1. The statutory warranty rights exist.
8.2. As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the freight forwarder of any complaints as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
These terms and conditions and customer information were created by the lawyers of the Händlerbund specializing in IT law and are constantly checked for legal conformity. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. You can find more information on this at: http://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
last update: 01.01.2020
Subscribe to our newsletter and get 10% discount on your first order. We also plant 1 tree for every pair sold.